Why Action Painting?
Find out how an Action Painting workshop could help your organisation.
The professional environment is constantly changing.
The professional environment is constantly changing. Managers and leaders must continually renew their strategies, adapting to the unexpected, whilst always keeping sight of their original goal. They need the agility to stay the course as well as a great deal of flexibility from day to day.
"The artist constantly lives with this sense of fragility in the face of the unknown, faced with covering the blank canvas come what may"
Dunod, Paris 2005 Art et Cie
The benefits are manifold:
- A brief respite from change and uncertainty in the workplace; a chance to put things in perspective
- A different way to express your feelings around the serious topics debated elsewhere
- An opportunity to see yourself, and your colleagues, differently
- Respecting your colleagues and their differences
- Sharing a new experience
- Feeding off the creative energy of colleagues
- A short pause to reflect and express your feelings through the creative medium of painting
- The chance to do some physical exercise in the form of Qi Gong
- A sense of belonging, within a small team as well as wider networks
- An opportunity to experience the joy of creativity
- A great deal of pleasure and relaxation